Monday, January 18, 2010

One Look (Spring 2005)

(This is really taking it back. Long hair, no tats, straight outta wilmington DE. I was somethin else...)

One look
then the cool night steals away your breath.
You become lost in my eyes,
then blinded by the glow of my skin.
You start to walk closer, drawn in by my lips,
my smile.
You entwine in my fingers,
drinking in my body.
Your mind wanders
around the world with me
in a split second.
Your heart is beating fast
as you try to remember if, in fact
I was always this beautiful,
deciding finally that is doesn't matter.
And for now you've never seen such a goddess.
You've never lost control so suddenly.
And even if we don't kiss at that moment,
when we do,
your lips are possessive and probing.
Like you need all of me,
and will wither when we cease to touch.

2 comments:

  1. lets try and comment... will this work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll get to this point one day again.... annnnnnd when you do, let me know. I need to know how you got here hahah

    ReplyDelete